Monday, July 11, 2011

Life lately...

Jiminy and Crickets I've been busy. And quite honestly I'm exhausted! Hey...has anybody seen Sleep? Cause he seems to have taken an extended vacation or forgot my address or got mortally wounded by Insomnia. Stupid Sleep. Imma gonna kick his ass.
I'm sure THIS doesn't have anything to do with it:


Yep...that's the new baby girl puppy Windy. She's cute right? Uh-huh...she whines. A little. OK..a lot. I think she actually might have scared  Sleep away..
Or maybe it's that ill tempered old pal of mine...Kidney Stone. Yeah...she made a bitchin appearance last week. Spent the night in the Emergency Room..haven't been right since. Of course...I haven't really slowed down much either...perhaps I need to settle in the sand for awhile tomorrow? Hmmm.
I will have to let you know!

     XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment