Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Feeling Thankful...

Today was a downright CRAZY day. Let's see...housecleaning, Thanksgiving dinner preparations, grocery shopping, Black Friday store mapping, visiting an old friend in the hospital...OH...and I ran off and got MARRIED! I think the shock of it all hasn't worn off yet...check back with me in a few days!
In all seriousness, today I am feeling very grateful, very thankful, and very blessed by the wonderful people that I have in my life. People that have me, that hold me, that comfort me, that support me, that love me, that carry me, and that keep me. My heart is full tonight.



Saying lots of extra prayers tonight! Blessings abound...blessings to give away!
So much love!

XOX

2 comments:

  1. My sweet darling cousin...I will forgive you for "forgetting" to tell me your news in advance and letting me find out the same way and same time as everyone else! I am so happy for you and your love, and for your little love too! I wish you and he a lifetime of blessings and a houseful of love. Thank you for being such a fantastic cousin! God's Blessings on you and your household! Happy Thanksgiving!! (PS tell your Mama I say hi and wish her a Happy Thanksgiving as well! and your brother and his family!) :) Love and adore you muchly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you enough how very happy I am for you! You deserve all the happiness that life has to offer.
    I love you immensely.
    P.S.
    I am thankful for you too!

    ReplyDelete