Thursday, April 12, 2012

An Inventory of Happiness..Part 1

I have, since the beginning of the year, compiled a list of things that make me happy..things that I am thankful for...things that fill my life. Turns out I have very little to complain about! So...in my infinite wisdom (or rather because someone told me that I would bore you all to tears)...I have chosen to whittle the extensively excrutiatingly excessively long list down to multiple blog posts. You can thank me later!
I am inviting you all into my inner sanctum of happiness. I am sharing my bliss with you. Please be gentle with that knowledge. That said...here are the first 50 things on the list! (In no particular order!!)


Small
Him (most of the time)
Getting packages in the mail
Coffee
My cameras (Canon and Minolta)
Laughing
Amaretto
My wine collection
Zero and Windy
Straight A’s on a report card
Gel pens and Sharpie markers
Blogging
New books
Cute shoes
My Vera Bradley bags
A warm bed with clean sheets
Waking up to the smell of breakfast cooking
Baking
Road trips
Learning something new
Scentsy
Being a stay at home mom
Libraries
Knowing my kid is amazing
Kissing
Tattoos
Maple Nut ice cream
Vanilla Mt. Dew
Cuddling
A great sermon on Sunday
Hearing “I love you”
The sound of Small giggling
Karaoke and country music
Concerts on the lawn
Family game time
Long hot showers
Manicures and pedicures
Heated car seats
Sleeping in
Rainy days
His cooking
Walks with my camera
The beach
A clean kitchen to cook in
Homemade soup with chunky bread
Antiquing
Taking naps with my puppies
Money in the bank
The smell of freshly mowed grass
My niece and nephew


There you have it. Part one of the "Getting To Know Me" series of blog posts! Thanks for muddling along through that mire. Perhaps you will start your own 'Inventory of Happiness'? The only way to count your blessings is to know which blessings count!!
Until next time!

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment