Thursday, April 12, 2012

An Inventory of Happiness..Part 2

I'm gonna go ahead and give you a few more things this post...well...because you can handle it!! As I said before..this is just a small looksy into my heart...so be gentle!!
Enjoy!!

Quilts
A great smelling perfume
Knowing that I am loved unconditionally
Decorating
Any reason to dress up
Jesus
Sales
My handwriting
Auctions
A juicy steak cooked to perfection
Peace
Recycling
Prayer
A big roaring bonfire
Fuzzy socks
Randomness
Body wash that smells up the entire bathroom
Window shopping
Washing dishes by hand
Flip flops
Soft carpet on bare feet
A new loofah
A pretty journal
Driftwood
My awesome family
British comedies
A pain free day
Compliments on my daughter
The first stretch in the morning
Finding a pair of jeans that makes my ass look stellar
New recipes and old cookbooks
Chopping anything on a cutting board
Paying a bill before it’s due
Opera
Punch buggies
Birds
Kindness
Birthdays
Fun friends
Cool fonts
Pretty scrapbook paper
Spontaneous drives
Adventures
Warm sand between my toes
Ocean air
Bacon
Penguins
Museums
Sea glass
Homemade guacamole

Makeup
Staying up to read ‘one more chapter’ and finishing the book
Being right
Great music played really loud
Massages
Calm and quiet
Cold water with fresh orange slices
Spas
Ice cream dates
Coloring
Chick-fil-A sauce on hot salted waffle fries
The sounds of the house when everyone else is asleep
Spring cleaning
Open windows and cool breezes
Sunshine
Vacations
The scratchy sound of a record
Redemption
Happy endings
Holding hands
The way he looks at me from across a room
Starry nights
Wildflowers
Pinterest
When Small makes something creative for me
Old wooden spoons
Cute aprons
Vintage fabrics
Rolling pins
Crisp linen
Slow dancing in the kitchen
An organized desk
A meaningful quote
Fun pajamas
Harry Potter
Painted wood furniture
Pretty mismatched china patterns
Gnomes
Big fat Hydrangea blossoms
Picnics
Hammocks
Paris
Old lace
Cake
Romantic hand written love letters
Bubbles
Football
Laundry drying on a line in the sun
Creaky hardwood floors
Sweet tea and messy BBQ


There you have it. All the things that make me smile, that make me swoon, that keep me sane. And couldn't we all use a little happiness and sanity? Yeah...I though so!!

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment