Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Currently..February Edition..

Just wanted to do a little check in of sorts and let you all know that I am alive and well. We've had a busy start to the month...with Birthdays (mine and Smalls) and Valentines Day, a few minor illnesses, some major partying, and a couple more Birthdays (Niece and Hubs) in the works! February has been a BUSY one!!!
That said...I have been squeezing in some time for reflection and a tiny bit of work. All play and no work...I might have that backwards...




Looking forward to warmer weather and fun times with the bestie. I'm so ready for both!


XOX

2 comments:

  1. GAH! I am so excited for our #epic13 spring/summer adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Louper, me too!!! It's gonna be LEGENDARY!!! #epic13 #happening

      Delete