Saturday, March 23, 2013

Anticipation...

In honor of my upcoming trip to the beach (and the bestie!! YAY!), in honor of Winter hanging on a bit too long, in honor of Spring and Summer and Sunshine and Happiness....I have updated my blog today to reflect my mood.
Because couldn't we ALL use a bit more beach and sunshine and happiness?
I promise to work in a BEAUTIFUL Spring theme upon my return.
Stay tuned, Lovelies. Tomorrow I am hoping to begin a super informative series of posts directly relating to Easter and sin. I know it sounds depressing and serious...and I suppose some of it might be. But, in this crazy world we live in...I say it's best to know the facts and be armed with knowledge! I know I promise fun and frivolity...but hang with me...this shit is important.
SO...on that note...
Wishing you blue skies and sunshine. And remember....no lifeguard on duty here!


XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment