Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Currently...May Edition..

Just wanted to give you a quick inventory of what I'm doing. Right this second. Kinda boring...but so it goes sometimes!
Got a great piece of news from my doc today (sarcasm font implied)...looks like I'm off for more tests later this week. Some of my food allergy tests came back with a big ole heaping positive...so those dietary changes I have been dragging my feet and fighting tooth and nail, yeah...that's happening.
On a more positive note....I am working on a supa fun blog post to kick start Summer!!! So be on the look out for that really soon!!! AND...I might just change the layout as well...you just never know with me. Some summertime fun for everybody!
OK...the currently list for May. Not a whole lot happening right now I guess, except for that nifty photo challenge that's been going on all month over on Eos. Check it. It's awesomesauce. Just like you.


I'm out. Off to work on that supa exciting post.....

See ya on the flip flop side!


XOX!!!


P.S. That book that I'm reading? REALLY good. Just F.Y.I......

No comments:

Post a Comment