Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday...the second Monday of the week...

So....seems as if I hate Tuesdays too. Today started out much like yesterday...figure the odds. I am starting to think I would be better off to stay in bed with a book and my own thoughts....maybe I will try that.  I just can't see the benefit to getting up, dealing with the day, putting on a happy face....just to find myself weary, hurting, cranky, and back to starting at the beginning. Not that I have a problem with the beginning.
It's been a strange week...full of ups and downs, highs and lows, victories and defeats. And actually...what is considered a victory anymore? Never mind...that is stuff of other blogs.
Had some good alone time today...took a hot bath, went to the grocery (ah, the joys of a quiet grocery and the smell of crabs in Old Bay...yum), read my book. I only took a few doses of painkillers (this is the way I judge my days now....).  I suppose tomorrow will be a day filled with chores of all kinds (cleaning the kitchen, putting laundry away, making beds...the list is endless...). I think I am planning potato soup and homemade bread for dinner. And as I sit here and write this, I decide that a nice walk on the beach might be on the agenda for tomorrow as well. Looks like I will be more than busy enough.
The week does hold some promise for improvement though. I have a photo session on Thursday and a day with family and friends. There is nothing that I enjoy more than time behind the lens of my camera. So I suppose that should give me reason to pause and reflect on my joys. I want to take a moment and discuss....someone called me a "photographer" the other day. I hesitate to call myself that...I am a person who enjoys photography....PhotographER implies knowing what you are doing. Which I clearly do not. I take the use of the word from someone else as a compliment...but in my reality I am merely a girl with a camera. But thank you anyway.
This looks like a good place to end for the evening. Here's hoping that tomorrow finds peace...
Goodnight and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment