Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sundays are for lazy...

I spent the entire day in my jammies! Yes...you read that right...the ENTIRE day. In my jammies. It was wonderful.  He made coffee, he cooked, he cleaned...bliss I tell you. I made a present for small, I wrapped what was left to wrap, I worked a word search. All in my jammies. I can't stop saying that....
Since small spent the night at her besties house last night...we couched out today and watched serial killer movies all day...serial.killer.movies. I asked at one point if I should be worried...was there a psychotic break looming in my future...I got a crooked smile and a meager laugh. I'm not sure that was the answer I was looking for...but since I was in my jammies...I let it go. It was a good day.
And I can officially say that Christmas has arrived at my house. I am done buying, I am done wrapping, I am done. On the 12th of the month. That in itself is a miracle of epic proportions. Now..I just have to get through the parties and the baking...ho ho ho.
If only those magic elves would come and clean my house...and go to the grocery...and fix my truck. THAT would be a great gift from Santa..are you reading this Santa? Please loan me one or two elves...I promise I will return them immediately after Christmas. Wait....how much do elves eat?
Now would be a great time to mention that Eos is bored. I need something random and creative to work on. Quickly. This wandering around with nothing to do is getting old. All suggestions are welcome....(if I can do it in my jammies...that would be even better!)
Seems like a good place to stop for the evening. I am off to put on jammies and go to bed. Oh wait...I never took them off...have I mentioned that?
Goodnight and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. We spent all day Saturday in our Jammies! All 3 of us! We were completely snowbound in a blizzard, what better way to spend the day! Great minds think alike I say! :) Glad I found you here!

    ReplyDelete