Monday, September 12, 2011

Panic At The Disco..

Because I don't want to incite mass hysteria, I thought you should know that I won't be blogging for a few days. There is crazy shit going on here.
Don't be all worry worry about me...but I do ask that you keep my family in your thoughts. And if you are the praying type..a few of those couldn't hurt either! Know that I love you all...and appreciate whatever you got to share!!
Here's what I am praying...."Dear Lord, Please give him strength to face his fears, wisdom to distinguish fact from fiction, foresight to follow his heart, protection from harm and heartbreak, and security to weather stormy seas and rising tides. Please keep watch over my child and my mother. Please guide our path in all things and provide safe travels. Please hold my heart and mend the pieces. Please shower us with comfort, surround us with calm, and provide us with peace. Please grant us healing mercies. Amen."
I leave with heavy heart and burdened soul. But I release the chaos and welcome control. (Holy Crickets..that's all poetic!)
Here's hoping for welcome change.
See you on the flip side!

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment