Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Flurry of Happiness.....

It has been a busy couple of days...and I am so sorry that I am behind on my blogging...but I promise to catch you all up...
Thursday was a great first day of the "new and improved" life. I am feeling lighter, happier, more productive, more myself.  Friday was a wonderful day...the weather was beautiful, I got some things crossed off my 'would like to do' list, and took my Small to her first concert. What a joyous time that I got to spend with her enjoying music that we both love...truly an experience we will both treasure always. (and I think I only managed to embarrass her once....maybe I am not so bad at this!).
Saturday morning I travelled to North Carolina to visit dear family members and celebrate a milestone birthday. It was lovely to be around people who know me and love me...and how I enjoy listening to the stories from my youth!! I am blessed to have such a wonderful circle of family and friends...and in true Norwegian format we drank and talked late into the night....
I have a very busy week ahead.....my brain is full of projects and recipes...the smell of Fall in the air inspires me to create and inspire and celebrate. I am looking forward to upcoming visits with cherished friends and family. I have begun working on some Christmas lists. I am enjoying the discovery of my inner peace.
Tomorrow comes early...and the day will be long...so I am going to end tonights chapter here.
As always...goodnight and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment