Monday, September 27, 2010

A quiet Monday evening....

As I prepare for bed, I just want to quickly leave a few notes here for you, dear readers. I have had a calm day...made a pot of homemade soup for dinner, baked an apple crisp, cleaned and decorated my house. Spent a lovely evening snuggled up on the couch with the family...enjoying a movie and popcorn. Times like these remind me that I am thankful, and fortunate, to be who I am.....and to be blessed with people that love me and precious moments to savor.
A dear friend of mine received some heart-warming news today...I pray that it is contagious. Actually I have a rather long list of prayers this evening. And while I am overjoyed with the progress I have been making...my road to peace and quiet is winding and uphill....let's hope that the stumbles of the day are replaced with stable footing tomorrow. Oh, and a blue sky would be great too!
A short chapter tonight....my apologies. I am much fatigued and know that a good nights sleep is in order.
As always...goodnight and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment