Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Take two and call me in the morning...

I know that there has been mass hysteria and blind confusion regarding my whereabouts of late. Everyone can come down from the ledge now...I am alive. I have been struck down by the wrath of Spring ( I assume Mother Nature inflicted me because I got mouthy.)...I have been suffering the nastiest cold/cough/fever EVER. Seriously...it's been a rough few days. I finally managed to drag myself into the shower the other day..because let's face it...in my condition..if I can smell myself I must be ripe! So...today my germies and I are up and trying to be productiveish. While I was down I read the following quote.."the body is, quite literally, our vehicle for being-for giving, for loving, for moving, for feeling-and if it doesn't work, it's fairly certain that nothing else in our lives will work, either." Word. So I am taking care of said body and willing it to work.
But just so you know...I will be out of town for the next few days. A little business, a pinch of pleasure, and a ton of pictures. Stay tuned.
Oh...and to any "concerned" parties who might be wondering...I don't care about you...or your drama.
Kisses from quarantine!


1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you are alive and kicking, albiet feebly....Sending you prayers and loves and hugs (but no kisses..I don't want your nasty germies!!) Love you lots and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete