Monday, April 4, 2011

Yay!...

Well what do you know?....Mother Nature and I are on speaking terms again. Thanks Momma Nat for reading my blog and accommodating my needs. After a week of nasty, shitty, cold, icky rain...she blessed me with two beautiful days. Now...I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth and all that (which by the way I think is one of the STUPIDEST sayings ever)...but it was almost a tad warm today AND a little too breezy...so maybe a touch more tweaking and we will be RIGHT THERE. Let's try tomorrow...OK then? Thanks a bunch! You're a peach!!
I also want to send a big THANK YOU shout out to the nice folks at El Azteca for feeding me and the family tonight. I just could NOT deal with rummaging, planning, cooking, and cleaning. Plus...they have guacamole. Enough said.
That's about it for tonight. Yep...I'm pretty sure that's it.
(unless that creaking in my bones means more rain...in which case...I am gonna need to have another chat with the lady in charge! Oh...and my condolences to those of you who have recently gotten SNOW! Yeah...sucks to be you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment