Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New day..new attitude...

Maybe it's the lazy days of summer encroaching upon me, maybe it's the hot hot hot temperatures deep frying my brain, maybe it's the realization that I am dysfunctional right now at best...but whatever it is...it's forcing crazy change! I am sitting back in the sand, dipping my feet in the water, and letting the madness and chaos float away...



Because stress dissolves when exposed to water. And that is a fact! But just in case, for lack of sand and surf in your world, you need some motivation....

'I Get Better Every Day'
Today I release all tension and resistance in my mind and body. I embrace heavenly peace and allow it to rain down on me. I consolidate my mind and feel the freedom that comes with letting go. Day by day I get better in every way.


And with that...welcome to a new day, a new month, a new season, a new outlook, and a new attitude!

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment