Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summertime!!

Oh yes...it's finally here! The days are long and sunny (Oh and let's not forget HOT!!), routines are relaxed, happiness is abundant!! Life is GOOD!!!
There has been so much going on already..so many changes (some good, some bad, some really weird.). The wedding road trip was a HUGE success. So much fun..seriously...uncontrollable spilled over the edges lets do this again fun!! The trip from Chicago to Virginia was quite the adventure...a new route, a dead camera, and a silly little girl. There were lots of laughs and a few surprises. Weird how life sneaks up on you when you least expect it.
We have a house full of people..and dogs..and chaos~but it's all good!
And my brother and sister in law are having a BABY!!! Yum! I am completely giddy and over the moon~so happy for them both! And I can't wait to meet the little Peanut!! (Oh and babysit..oh and take pictures..oh and commence melting.) Yeah...we're uber thrilled.
Everything is changing...Small is already making BIG plans for her summer vaca (thrill parks, road trips, wii, no bedtime, lots of swimming...)! I have quite a few upcoming photography sessions..plus scheduling in some major beach time! In fact...I see a trip to the boardwalk in my immediate future! He just works...all the time..but that's good~it keeps him out of our hair!!! And I think the little puppy just plans on sleeping all summer..he says it's too hot for anything else!
I'm also working on a couple of inspiring and informative blog posts...so don't be all running off or anything! I will squeeze in some blogging time!
So there you have it..our summer in a nutshell!! What are YOUR plans??

     XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment