Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ready to go..

OK...everyones bags are packed and come this time tomorrow we should be arriving at my mommas house in my little bitty hometown. A little rest and relax and then it's off to Chicago for the wedding of the year!! Looking forward to time with the fam...and an excuse to dress up, hit the town, and party like a rockstar! Please God....let it be an open bar.
Probably won't be much blogging..oh who am I kidding..there won't be ANY blogging. Sorry folks. You will need to find some other form of entertainment while I am gone...though let's be honest...we all know life sucks without me! I will be back sometime on Monday...with lots of stories to tell and pictures to share.
But because I can't just leave you hanging..here's what I am thinking on for the next few days. Ponder and discuss amongst yourselves.

Today I welcome happiness into my life. No matter what's going on around me I choose to be happy. I will stay in a constant state of gratitude. I connect to my source, for I know with God all things are possible. I welcome good people into my life knowing that each person in my life is there for a reason. I know that there's a lesson to learn from each situation.
Today I will become contagious. Everywhere I go I will spread love, happiness, and joy. No matter what the world throws at me I will throw it back a smile. Lord God, use me today to spread happiness and put smiles on as many peoples faces as possible. I will spread optimism and positivity in every environment that I walk into. I will smile and defeat all adversity today.
Today I will watch carefully the words I use. I will speak what I want in to existence with all faith. I will focus on good things that I want in life-what I focus on I will eventually get more of. I will not gossip or engage in negative conversations about others. I will uplift others today with gratitude, love, and praise.
Today I release and let go of the thought patterns that have caused stress and anxiety in my life. I allow my worries and fears to fade away. I am safe and secure in my body. Peace and serenity now flow freely into my life. My mind has realigned itself bringing my whole being into a healthy positive balance. I love and accept myself right now for who I am.

Lessons that I will be focusing on-and practicing-in the upcoming days. Lessons that we all should heed from time to time.
I love you all!! See you next week!

        XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment