Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I should blog...but...

OK..Wednesday. I feel like I should blog..but I don't really know what to say. Not feeling funny, not feeling smart, not feeling anything really. Oh, except the pain in my stomach. Yeah...I feel that.
So a steady dose of Vicodin...a little Ativan...oh, a pinch of something for the nausea...concoctions and brews abound...makes for alot of deep unconsciousness. I suppose it keeps me out of trouble. And really..it's hard to be angry when you are asleep.
Not much to tell from my world...eating, sleeping, reading, watching the occasional miniseries (I am completely engrossed right now in the Tudors...lush, opulent, of questionable historic merit!). Throw in a little cooking and cleaning....that pretty much covers all the bases.
The bright spot to this week is the upcoming trip to Tennessee to visit my sweet family. Seeing my precious nephew is joy enough...but I also get to take some family photos! So Eos will be busy as well.....always a positive. I derive so much pleasure from photography...the perfect escape from my reality.
Well......medicines are telling me that this will be a very short blog today. I will attempt some creative storytelling tomorrow!
Goodnight and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment