Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm too old for this blankety blank blank......

So here I sit....the end of another LONG week...feeling bad because I am so behind on my blogging. I will attempt to rehash the nastiness that was my week...without boring you to tears.
We have already discussed Monday. Eww. No thank you. Tuesday finds us awake and still hurting...really?...3 days worth? Off to the Emergency Room!! Nine long drug hazed hours later, I am released with the knowledge I already possessed...thank you ER Gods for your wisdom and mercy. So..one kidney stone later...
I do want to point out how irritating it is that I am trying to become a more peaceful and lovable me and the world seems bent on preventing this. I mean really....all I want is everyone to do what I tell them to do, when I tell them to do it, and be happy about it. What is so difficult about this? Let's maybe try that out this coming week...hmmm? Trust me on this one....
Ah Wednesday! The bright spot in my week. I was invited to a great concert with my best chum...and we lived it up! Even my snarky ill tempered kidney stone enjoyed the night out! I got some great pictures for the photography website and even managed an almost full night of sleep.
And then the sun came up on Thursday....and shone on a neglected and forlorn household. Dishes in the sink, dirt on the floors, laundry in mountains of all shapes and sizes. When did this happen? Who gave the maid the day off? Whoa whoa whoa....it occurs to me....I AM THE MAID. Dammit.
So....cleaning is in my future. Or delegating...yeah..there was some of that. Because a girl has priorities..like movies, and sleeping, and facebooking, and photo editing. I am busy here. But mostly the house got cleaned.
Friday...absolutely nothing happened. Weird. I am actually sitting at the end of it and I can't even remember the middle of it. I think I managed to clean the kitchen, put away the laundry and squeeze in a few episodes of a great miniseries.
Tomorrow is packed with activity....errands and photo ops with the bestie, happy homemaker in the afternoon, and dinner guests in the evening. Should provide for much blog fodder....
There you have it...my week in a cracked and gruesome nutshell. I am looking forward to some downtime this weekend...a recharge and restart for next week. I am getting back on track for the cheery and upbeat...I am getting back in the groove...I am kicking the bullshit to the curb. Yep...you read that right. Should be a wild and crazy ride...you coming with?
...goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment