Sunday, June 17, 2012

Moving On...

Well, boxes have been packed and loaded into the truck (and hopefully on their way to Indiana), walk-through and turn over completed, tears were shed, pictures were taken, and we drove away from the curb one last time. It was much harder than I expected...but I am glad that it's over.
Thank you to the amazing friends and family that have helped us...whether it was loading our shit on your truck and driving it across town, letting us crash on your couch for a week while in transition, babysitting (and loving) my puppy babies during the process, praying for our futures, talking me down from the ledge when the stress got a bit too high, or just being there...we couldn't have done this without you.
And seriously...I have the BEST friends and family.
Things are still crazy..but I am confident that good things are coming...better things. Getting excited about looking for a new house and beginning the rest of our lives. Hoping that it all happens quickly and painlessly..and with minimal financial hardship!!
So..there you have it. Not much else to tell you about. Catching up on some reading, taking naps, and in general taking it easy. The real fun begins next week...
Will keep you posted on our progress!
Thanks for hanging in there with me. Been a hell of a ride so far!

XOX


2 comments:

  1. I love you. I hate that you are leaving my neck of the woods. But, now, I guess we will have 2 necks of the woods, right? Adventure awaits. (Oh, and you're welcome.) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have HUGE things awaiting you on the horizon, you just have to have a little faith! We are praying for you daily, and looking forward to spending a little time together before you venture off to the other side of the world from us! LOVE YOU TONS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete