Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All about me...A-Z...

I am still officially on hiatus...but I just can't stay away! So, while mucking about online I read a blog post from another wonderful blog (Farming on Faith)...and it looked like so much fun that I decided to play along. Maybe it will tide you over until I am smart rested sane not angry lucid peaceful enough to write again. Maybe.

A. Age: 36 (Yikes!)
B. Bed size: Big...until you fill it with 2 people, 1 dog, 1 cat, and a bunch of pillows. (King)
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom...G.ross.
D. Dogs: Zero and Colby
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee...lots and lots of coffee.
F. Favorite Color: Orange
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: Short. (Let's just go with 5'2)
I. Instruments you play(ed): Oboe
J. Job title: Mom/Girlfriend/Maid/Chauffeur/Banker/Photographer/Blogger
K. Kids: 1 very sweet little girl. (and a small dog)
L. Live: Chaos/Confusion/Circus (AKA a house in Virginia)
M. Mom's name: Grammy
N. Nicknames: I guess that depends on who you ask. (I'm betting some of them aren't very nice. Not that I care.)
O. Overnight hospital stays: A few.
P. Pet peeves: A lot. (my biggest ones right now are people who lack creativity of their own, thereby mooching it from others...and people who don't take responsibility for their own actions.)
Q. Quote from a movie: Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. (Mr. Magorium..Love.)
R. Righty or lefty: Righty (tighty?)
S. Siblings: Only the most awesomest baby brother ever. (Plus a great Sister-In-Law...and 6 newly "adopted" sisters.)
T. Time you wake up: 5, 6:30, 7, 7:15.....my whole life is a process of waking up. Let's just be honest.
U. Underwear: Yes...please...under.
V. Vegetables you don't like: Tomatoes, Peppers, Raw Onions.
W. What makes you run late: Trying to get one more thing done. Or not being able to find my keys.
X. X-Rays you've had: All of them. Mostly.
Y. Yummy food you make: Well...all my food is delicious...but especially my Homemade Potato Soup.
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Penguins!! (giggle font)

Well...there you have it. All about me. What about you?

2 comments:

  1. OMG Penguins are my favorite too!! :) Love them!! :) See, we are related!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hours...hours I tell you...I could spend watching them and giggling. For serious. (But I knew we were related LONG before we shared this bond. Just sayin.)

    ReplyDelete