Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dear Summer...Hurry Up!!

I am seriously sick of Mother Nature. I mean...really. She needs to relax a little...maybe go on a date or something. What is her issue? Why must she play with my emotions? She gives me a week of beautiful sunshine and puffy clouds...and then she yanks it away and replaces it with grey skies and cold shitty rain. Screw her...I say we skip Spring and move right on into Summer. That'll show her.
So here it is...almost April (Jesus Holy Schamolie...it's almost April. When the Hell did that happen?)...hard to believe. Things are moving right along here at Chez Haven...winter is boxed up and stored away, people and pets have emerged from hibernation, life is dusted off and polished up. Spring cleaning is completed...all we need now are some warm breezes and some sunshiny goodness. And those warm breezes better be stirring some shit up...because really...I need some shit to happen around here. I've got a list *this long*....
With Smalls help, I changed the family command center....a little early I know...but change has to start somewhere. Between work, and home, and family...the changes this month are plentiful...better to get a head start I say! And I love the look of the dry erase board on the first day...when it's neat and clean and not full of stupid shit. So as I was perusing Aprils offerings...I decided the whole month should just be ignored and possibly even eliminated all together (as my beefcake future ex husband Mr. Church says.."the tax man and the devil share the same address"...). Truth. Sooo...anyways....

I have been writing this post for like hours...I'm so over it now. For serious. Time to call it a day...
Check me tomorrow!!!
Goodnight and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment