Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh happy day...

My last post was a bit yucky. My apologies. (To you...not to the douchebag.) Tonight's will be a ton lighter. Short...but sweet!!
It was an amazingly gorgeous day here in my world...so I cheerfully voluntold the family that we were taking "a field trip". They have lived with me long enough to know that those words mean...."mom is gonna take a bunch of pictures and she is making us tag along." True. So I conned manipulated schemed forced invited them to join me at the Botanical Gardens. Loverly! We ALL had a wonderful time, got filled to the brim with sunshiny happiness, and no one died in the process. Success!!!
Oh...and I managed to get a few pictures in the process. I'd say that's a good day.
So...check them out on the Eos Photography blog (ummm tomorrow) or Facebook...whatever poison you prefer..and hopefully they will bring some luminous joy to your life!
Oh...and Happy Pinchy Day!!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment