Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Cleaning...

I am still technically on hiatus...but I wanted to drop by and say Hallow! It was a great day to throw open the windows and get down to business. Did a shit ton of laundry, purged some closets, and threw away a  big chunk of life. Oh...and the cat had kittens. Awesomely fabulous! (Sarcasm..)
So...the transformations continue...house, heart, and...most importantly...head. Sweeping away the cobwebs, scrubbing up the nooks and crannies, and polishing the silver. There might even be some furniture re-arranging. My life..not just my house...needs some serious "freshening-up". No lie.
So there you have it..more work ahead of me tomorrow. And the next day....and probably the next. Damn...it's a nasty cycle. Maybe I need a maid...and a shrink?
I know that there better...very soon...be some picture taking. Or I am gonna get ugly. Fact.
And the hiatus continues...for now.
But I do miss y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment