Saturday, March 26, 2011

What a slacker!...

So I practically begged and pleaded for you to read and follow my blog...and then I haven't posted anything new. What the Shit is up with that? I don't suppose it's because I've been busy or anything...I mean...I DO have a social life. (OK I don't really...but since I don't want you to think I am a loser or anything...). And guess what? I'm not really posting anything now either!! I checked the smart part of my brain..and it appears to be AWOL...so I might actually have to WORK for a post. Give me some time to think of something...
Or to make something up!


1 comment:

  1. The not smart part of your brain is smarter than half the smart parts of our brains put together so hurry up and come up with something some of us are going through withdrawals lol :)

    ReplyDelete