Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another Day...Another Doctor...

So today finds me in more pain...medications are no longer working. I am off to see yet another doctor. I have faith in this one...I have seen her before and I think she will listen. I explain..once again..."I am not crazy, I am not crazy, I am not crazy..please fix me." She promises she will try. Step one...refer me to a physician in the proper field of medicine..Urology. It's worth a shot. And really, at this point, I would take a witch doctor and a faith healer armed with acupuncture. Something. Anything.
After my visit with the friendly medicine woman, I ran the few small errands I could handle (go to the bank, stop for a few items at the grocery)...and returned home to claim my spot on the sofa. Thank you to my sweet puppy for keeping it warm in my absence. I cranked up the heated device, snuggled in with a softy blanket and aforementioned puppy, and slept. Such is my life. I did manage to arouse myself long enough for dinner (chicken and dumplings over mashed potatoes...thank you dear.)...and then promptly barfed it up. Figures.
So..now I sit here...ready for bed, having completed my readings for the evening and tucked the rest of the household into slumber. Soon my medication will direct me to bed...
The next few days hold much activity and new promises. I hope to share good news with you all soon.
I am mulling and processing tonight's reading...here is a snippet: 'If we're not playing to an audience, does it really matter? None of us can be expected to perform every minute of our lives. But a lot of us might tap into the power, excitement, and glory of real life more frequently if we cast ourselves as the leading roles in our own lives.'
Something to think about. I read a great quote today..and I think it fits my journey...
              ~ The first principle of self-love is that you are not for sale. Yogi Bhajan.

.....Psalm 3: Lord, how are they increased that trouble me. Many are they that rise up against me. Many there be which say of my soul there is no help for him in God. But thou, O Lord, are a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of my head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me. I laid me down and slept; I awaked for the Lord sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me. Arise O Lord; save me. For thou has smitten all my enemies upon the cheek; thou has broken the teeth of the ungodly. Salvation belongeth unto the Lord; thy blessing is upon thy people.

Again I say Amen. They ARE increased that trouble me. There are those that rise up against me...I am no longer burdened by them, nor am I afraid. I know what path I follow...and I will continue to hold THEIR strength and healing among my heart and prayers.
More to come...
Goodnight and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you Dear...Sending love and hugs to you! I miss you and pray that these doctors find the source and can fix you quickly! I love you Sweets!

    ReplyDelete