Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bloggy Love..

Before I begin, I feel it necessary to address a couple of key points. I don't now..nor have I ever..professed to know everything or have all the answers. Life is a crap shoot...we're all just kinda wingin' it. Myself included. I use a lot of fancy ten cent words...but I don't claim to be smarter than anyone else. They're just words. I'm not perfect..and I don't expect perfection from others. And finally, I have a ton of opinions...but that's all they are...opinions. MINE. And seeing how this is my blog...there's probably a pretty good chance I'm gonna share them. Right or wrong.
Just callin' it like I see it.
If you're reading anything else into this blog than what it is...chances are you're reading it wrong..and you should probably stop.
BUT, if my "know it all" attitude, my life lessons learned the hard way, or my snarky opinions bother you...you can attempt to argue your point with me...or, better yet, you can kindly see your way out. I'm not looking to make enemies...but I certainly don't need to be sugar coating reality for anybody elses comfort either. If you're my friend...I think you can handle me. And all my shit.
Now that we have that settled...

A few weeks ago I would have written a very different post for this challenge. But, you know...shit happens. Whatever. Luckily, I read...follow...and LOVE a TON of blogs...so it shouldn't be too hard to share 5 of them with you. RIGHT?!

5 Favorite Blogs: In no particular order.

1. Eos Photography. Me. http://eos-photography.blogspot.com/ Did you see what I did there? No shame in a little personal plug. If you think I'm awesome here...check out my photography blog. The awesomeness continues there.
2. The Pioneer Woman. Ree Drummond. http://thepioneerwoman.com/ I love her. I met her once...and she is just as lovely in person as she is on television, in her books, and on her blog. I've made several of her recipes...always with fabulous outcomes, followed much of her photography advice, and entered many of her contests (haven't won yet...but crossing my fingers!).
3. Sweaters For Days. Jennifer Armintrout. http://jennytrout.blogspot.com/?zx=8539074cd7e87226 This bitch is hilarious. I have stalker love for her. We share a hatred for Fifty Shades of Grey, we both swear profusely and don't have a problem with it, she blogs about cake, and she keeps shit real. What's NOT to love?
4. YA Paranormal Author. Heather Hildenbrand. http://heatherhildenbrand.blogspot.com/ This bitch is awesomesauce. I've talked of her many many times before on here...but she deserves all the shout outs she can get. She is the author with the mostest...cool books, hot studly men, and screaming fans. Check out her blog...show her love...and pick up a book or two while you're at it. I promise you will thank me. (OH..and you might even notice a familiar blog link over on hers...we're pals and all! <3!)
5. Saturday Morning Confusion. Sheila. http://saturdaymorningconfusion.blogspot.com/ I might be a little partial to this one...because I love and adore her so very much. Her blog gives me peace...makes me happy...and reminds me that it's OK to have faith. And because I am so very proud of her and her extreme talent...check her out here, too. Click Photography...http://clickphotography-sheila.blogspot.com/

There are so many other amazing blogs that I could have added...cooking blogs, decorating blogs, crafty blogs, writing blogs, photography blogs. You are welcome to check out my following list to see what keeps me occupied and busy!
Hope that helps! I'm off to enjoy a quiet evening with a house all to myself. Going to finish up some reading, polish off a bottle of wine, and listen to the thunderstorm brewing in the distance. It's the little things.

See ya on the flip flop side!


XOX!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice of fave blogs. Surprised I didn't make the list. It's ok though, you made mine. <3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the love! Pretty sure all my readers know how much I love and adore you by now...thought maybe I should spread it around a little. <3 XOXO

      Delete