Sunday, June 23, 2013

Peeved..

Let's keep it real here. This post COULD have gotten me in a TON of trouble....but, I've done a little growing (up as some would like to say)...changing...and re-inventing lately. I've learned some things about what NOT to say and do. And I've discovered that fire does NOT, in fact, have to be fought with fire. Because peace is always better than conflict...and at this stage in the game, does it really matter whose right or wrong, or whose side you're on? Nope. 
Sometimes your choices define you. Good or bad. I'm opting to keep mine (from here on out) on the good side.
Thanks husband for the reminder.

Pet Peeves:

1. Cereal milk left in a bowl by the sink. A..because my puppies would totally dispose of that, being that they are garbage guts. B..because I do the dishes around here..and I'm sick of dealing with that shit. C..because it's gross and my OCD can't handle it.
2. An open shower curtain. I can't really explain it...it's just a peeve of mine. Close the bitch when you get done showering...it saves everyone from having to stare at my used razor or half used bottles of Bath and Body Works soap. Also, it prevents me from stressing about how much I really need to clean the shower....every single time I pee. Which is A LOT.
3. Toothpaste remnants in the sink. This one makes my stomach actually turn a little. That shit has come out of your MOUTH...granted it's relatively clean, because you just brushed them...but STILL it's mixed with spit and DNA and all the shit you ate for breakfast. It's just gross...rinse that shit out. Really.
4. His beard hair all over my sink and floor. I don't KNOW how many times I have flipped a gasket over this one...you'd think by now he would fucking know better. I could have made another husband out of all the shit he shaves off his body. I appreciate that you like to keep yourself nicely groomed for me and all....but, seriously, clean that shit up.
5. I don't know if y'all know this...but your car comes with a little safety device on the steering column. If you research this, you will find a secret stick that activates a blinking light on the outside of your car. This light indicates to other drivers which way you plan on fucking going. Turn signals...if you don't use them, I automatically assume you're a douchebag in all other areas of your life as well.

I could do this all day. Seems as if I am chock full of peevies....and not all of them are especially printable here. Like I said...just trying to do my thing...and ruffle as few feathers as possible.
Because I've learned I can totally do THAT without even trying.

See ya on the flip flop side!


XOX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment