Sunday, June 30, 2013

Kicking The Bucket..

For the record...I am sick. S.I.C.K. So, between sleeping...shivering...and sweating...I didn't get much else done today. In fact, I moved from my bed...to the sofa...and back to my bed. Eating dinner was the highlight of my day.
Impressive, huh?
Blogging...not on the top of my priority list. Besides....my Bucket List has been posted very plainly on the side of my blog for AGES for anyone to read...anytime they wanted to read it.
But, for the sake of argument....hows about I just copy and paste it here for you?

Top Things On My Bucket List:

01. Travel the World (or at least see America).
02. Learn to Knit and/or Crochet.
03. Learn to Quilt.
04. Get to My Goal Weight. Maintain it.
05. Plant a Garden.
06. Buy a House.
07. Grow Out My Hair.
08. Own My Own Studio.
09. Publish A Book.
10. Take My Family To Disney World.
11. Get MarriedSomeday.  COMPLETED! 11.22.11
12. Learn to Play Golf.
13. Read My Bible Again.
14. Learn to Change A Tire, My Oil, and The Windshield Wipers.
15. Take Photography Classes.
16. Become Involved in School, Community, and Local Politics.
17. Recycle.
18. Learn to Speak Norwegian.
19. Experience a Christian Louboutin Boutique.
20. Spend a Day Practicing Random Acts of Kindness.
21. Take a Cooking Class.
22. Go to Mardi Gras. Get Beads.
23. Learn to Play the Piano. Let My Mom Be My Teacher.
24. Join or Start a Book Club.
25. Go to The Kentucky Derby. Wear a Great Hat.
26. Visit Norway. Bicycle the Countryside.
27. Research and Discover My Ancestry. Create a Family Tree.
28. Play Poker in Vegas.
29. Host a Dinner Party.
30. Go Shopping in Paris.
31. Tour Savannah Georgia.
32. Gather Favorite Family Recipes. Create a Cookbook.
33. Earn a Master's Degree.
34. Go On a Safari.
35. Swim With Dolphins.
36. Celebrate a 50th Wedding Anniversary (or as close as we can get!)
37. See a Lantern Festival.


I don't rightly know how feasible some of those lofty goals are....but a good chunk of them I plan on getting done. Sooner rather than later. And I add to it constantly. Which I suppose is a good thing.
Because as they say in one of my all time favorite movies....'Get busy living or get busy dying.'
Which are you doing?

See ya on the flip flop side.


XOX!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! I was just watching a program on quilting and it made me want to learn how to do it too!

    ReplyDelete