Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Let's Get Physical..

I don't spend a lot of time studying my own features. Sure, I notice the extra weight, the age that's setting in, the occasional grey hair. But, I seldom take notice of the things I LIKE about myself. I don't think many of us do...especially as women.
I considered asking my husband. But, I was very concerned that my response would be 'tits and ass' and I was really uncomfortable with that. So...I guess a self evaluation is in order.

Best Physical Features:

My Feet. Right now, they are dry and scaly and in serious need of a pedicure...but, they are small and petite. And I love that. My toes are weirdly misshapen (I have toes like my grandmother...), they have suffered from years of high heel abuse, and as I get older they have learned to object to socks and shoes. But...they keep me grounded and keep me upright....
My Eyes. Despite the dark circles, crows feet, and the really weird dry skin patch on my eyelid...I'd say my eyes are pretty cool. They are this crazy hazel color that changes with my mood...and can be so deep and expressive at times. I know my husband loves them...and tells me often.

I can't really think of anything else. That seems like a weird combination..feet and eyes. I can tell you that this post has motivated me to work on some of the things I like a little less about myself...like that extra weight and those dark circles. Can't do much about the age....but I certainly don't have to LOOK it.
And I suppose you gotta start somewhere.

See ya on the flip flop side.


XOX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment