Monday, June 24, 2013

Difficulties..

I started on a new medication regimen today, and quite honestly I am still recovering from the effects of it all. So basically, I really don't feel like being here...on this blog...and sharing with you extremely personal details regarding today's challenge. It isn't like I haven't ever told you the stories anyway.
Let's face it...we all go through difficult times in our lives. Life sucks. Sometimes it's a struggle just to get out of bed. But we push through..and we move on..and we get better. Or we die trying.
I really wanted to bow out gracefully today...to NOT complete this challenge...to just casually skip over it and move right on into tomorrow. But I realized that I made a commitment to you and to myself to write daily...even if it was hard, even if it was inconvenient, even if it was ugly and painful.
But like I said...if you follow this blog...you already know my story.

A Difficult Time In My Life:

2010.

That's all. I don't feel the need to explain it, or excuse it, or even discuss it. It is what it is...and, thankfully, it's all in the past. I don't want your pity..I don't need you to feel fucking sorry for me. I'm better because of what I've been through...and I'm thankful for it.

So there you go. I'm heading back to my bed..book in hand...not a damn thing having been accomplished today. And I am, surprisingly, really OK with that.

See ya on the flip flop side.


XOX!!


No comments:

Post a Comment